ROI-driven Website Development and Online Marketing
If like the rest of us, your drupal->twitter updates stopped working on the 31st August then you might want to check out the link below.
This basically applies if normally your drupal site posts status updates to twitter. On 1st Sept Twitter started using a different authentication method "Oauth" which is a bit more fiddly to set up.
I had to do a fair bit of digging till I found a working solution. Post #58 is the one to follow.
Recent blog posts
- Adwords ad rotation improvement \o/
- Adwords conversion tracking innaccurate by 50-100%?? Surely not.
- Shock, horror! Google Adwords support helpful, friendly resolved problem quickly....for the second time now.
- "I Quit" - That will be all.
- Video stuff
- Drupal Twitter update not working? Try this...
- TSV Splitter - Segment your Excel/Google Docs spreadsheet data in seconds not hours.
- How to log drupal/zen download clicks to adwords as conversion info.
- Illustration of the "Design-by-committee" effect
- Handy little drupal module for tracking/counting file downloads