ROI-driven Website Development and Online Marketing
first I found this which looked ok:
but then found this which seems to do the job even better:
Both modules seem to require the drupal file handling to be set to "private" (admin/settings/file-system). You can tell it's working with the private files because the url changes and ends up something like /system/files/myfile.dat rather than /files/myfile.dat
Dounload_count seems to come out the winner just because it's got a handy "download count" link just where you need it at the top of the navigation. ;)
Recent blog posts
- Adwords ad rotation improvement \o/
- Adwords conversion tracking innaccurate by 50-100%?? Surely not.
- Shock, horror! Google Adwords support helpful, friendly resolved problem quickly....for the second time now.
- Video stuff
- Drupal Twitter update not working? Try this...
- TSV Splitter - Segment your Excel/Google Docs spreadsheet data in seconds not hours.
- How to log drupal/zen download clicks to adwords as conversion info.
- Illustration of the "Design-by-committee" effect
- Handy little drupal module for tracking/counting file downloads
- Interesting file server system