ROI-driven Website Development and Online Marketing
Weirdly I've been doing a lot of video coding recently. I spent a lot of weekends a year or so ago looking into this stuff out of curiosity and now suddenly it's a large part my job for completely unrelated yet rather coincidental reasons.
Here's some stuff I've been tinkering with to do with scratchable video playback with a view to trying to find a replacement for my much-loved but "abandoned" realtime video/3d software (pilgrim 3d).
Recent blog posts
- Adwords ad rotation improvement \o/
- Adwords conversion tracking innaccurate by 50-100%?? Surely not.
- Shock, horror! Google Adwords support helpful, friendly resolved problem quickly....for the second time now.
- "I Quit" - That will be all.
- Video stuff
- Drupal Twitter update not working? Try this...
- TSV Splitter - Segment your Excel/Google Docs spreadsheet data in seconds not hours.
- How to log drupal/zen download clicks to adwords as conversion info.
- Illustration of the "Design-by-committee" effect
- Handy little drupal module for tracking/counting file downloads